Do you want to remove the MI account from your Xiaomi Note 3 device? The first thing you need to do is bring your phone into EDL mode. Not all devices may have EDL mode. In that case, your device needs to verify the EDL mode test point.
Xiaomi locked the bootloader by consistent to get a better security system, not all devices, only the latest. The impact, we can no longer flash device during fast boot. Today we will tell you how to remove the Mi account on the Xiaomi Note3 device in EDL mode. Let’s know the whole procedure.
What is EDL Mode?
EDL mode means emergency download mode. This mode is like an emergency door to transfer from the Android operating system computer to the EMMC processor when your device has a boot loop, Hard brick, or dead boot. EDL mode feature is available on the Qualcomm Snapdragon device.
One way to flash Xiaomi phones is through EDL mode. But there are still many Xiaomi users who do not know how to get Mi Note 3 EDL Mode; the reason is entering EDL Mode is more complicated than going to Fastboot. Sometimes special tools are needed.
How to Find Mi Note 3 EDL point?
Below are instructions for booting into EDL mode:
- The Shift key and Right-click press together.
- Choose the Open command window now to display the command prompt screen.
- Now type ADB reboot EDL and compress Enter.
- The screen will dim as dead, it’s a sign of your phone has moved out into EDL Mode.
- Go to your computer Device Manager and verify on Ports.
How to Remove Mi Note 3 Mi Account?
First, you need to boot your phone into EDL Qualcomm 9008. For booting, you have to do the following steps:
- First, Install XTM_SFT Xiaomi Edition v1 and SFT_Xiaomi_Fixer_v1 software on the computer.
- After finish, install QDLoader HS-USB Driver so that your computer can recognize the port.
- Take out your devices back cover.
- Now need “checkpoint.” every device has its checkpoint so that you can search in Google for your device checkpoint.
- Now, unplug the Battery cable and connect two checkpoints using a short electric cable and connect your phone with the computer.
- Go to go to This PC and right-click to Manage.
- Open Device Manager and go to Ports. If you see the Qualcomm 9008 port, you completed 50%.
- When Miracle Box 2.5.8 open, click on Qualcomm, Extra and Port step by step, so that the tool searches for 9008 port.
- Now, mark on Mi Account Unlock andselect your model.
- Click on StartWait to complete the process. While the tool says “All Done,” you have successfully removed Mi account on your device.
In the discussion above, we have told you how to remove an MI account from a Xiaomi Note 3 device. This way, you can restart your device if you’ve forgotten your device’s pattern lock. Along with this, we have also told you how to bring the Xiaomi Note3 into EDL mode.