Most of us are searching for flashing TWRP recovery on Android devices. This post is for them. Let’s try to learn about ADB and Fastboot Drivers. They are essential tools to achieve all the jobs.These are the primary tools to send the terminal commands between Android and the Windows via USB data cable. Thought the installation step of ADB and Fastboot drivers are simple, some users feel challenging to do it. So, we have discussed the processing of the installation of this driver in this post. Let’s know how to install Fastboot Driver.
ADB refers to Android Debug Bridge is a debug tool. This tool will find the users into the Android Software Development Kit or SDK. It is a command-line tool that use to converse between the Android Phone and the PC.
Your computer will control with ADB using USB. It works to transfer the file and move the powerful shell commands. It also works to submit the terminal commands to any device. It will change the system level.
What is Fastboot driver?
Fastboot is the part of SDK just like the ADB. This tool is useful to reflash partition with the image files on the device. With the fastboot tool scheme, image file or other files can modify from the windows over the USB data cable connection. This tool will help to recover, install, update, or necessary data to zip.
What is a Driver?
A driver is a program. It allows the operating system to understand the device and the interact with or use the driver. Each machine includes its driver, hard driver, and also mouse with other drivers. But it is different from the Smartphone.
Any Smartphone contain its driver, with ADB mode and the fastboot mode because the interface is different. In summary, windows must have to have a driver for any devices, for the ADB and fastboot drivers. All of them are frequent for all types of Android device.
Setup ADB and Fastboot
Setup ADB and the Fastboot on windows and MAC OS seem easy. ADB and Fastboot, both of them are the element of ‘Android SDK package’. You can only upload the KIT over 500 MB. Then you can set up up-and-down method to download ADB and Fastboot drivers on the Windows with MAC OS.
But for this, you should keep in mind that you have to set the essential devices in the USB debug mode. If you follow the step below, your PC can recognize the plot so quickly.
Install ADB and Fastboot
There are three methods to install ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Windows 7, Fastboot Driver for Windows 10, window 8, and window 8.1 with XP. The ‘15 Sec ADB installer v1.3’ method, the Minimal ADB and Fastboot, and ADB and Fastboot on MAC OS are the processing system.
The ‘15 Sec ADB installer v1.3.’:
- First method ‘15 Sec ADB installer v1.3’, and Fastboot installer will start with downloading by XDA member. It can install both ADB and Fastboot with USB drives in 15 seconds installer v1.3.
- Next, you should run the downloaded Exe file.
- Then read the command of the windows carefully and follow the command step by step. Now type ‘Y’ when you want to install the ADB and the Fastboot drivers.
- After commanding ‘Y’, you can install the ADB and fastboot drivers successfully on the personal computer and the Smartphone. Then it will copy the exact file into the particular location.
- Again you have to type ‘Y’ if you want to install the device driver. This step will take only a few seconds of your to install the devices drivers. After that, the instruction of the window will close automatically.
- You have done the installation job of ADB and Fastboot on the PC successfully.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot download for PC
- At first, you should download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot drivers that set up with XDA.
- After that, run your downloaded file minimal-ADB-fastboot-v1.3.1 setup.exe.
- In this step, you have to follow the instruction of the Wizard. Then select the location of the installed Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Press the button ‘Next’. Now you should find out the file location and finish the full setup following the right command.
- And finally, you could install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot on the PC.
- In the last step, finish your installation job by pressing the ‘Finish’ button.
If you want to test the ADB and Fastboot drivers has installed or not, you have to the installation point directly. So, tap holding the ‘Shift Key’. Then click the right and instigate the instruction. Type the ‘ADB devices’. It may show the list of the devices which connect with your PC.
Install ADB and Fastboot on MAC OS
- In the first step, download the Android instruction Line Tools on MAC OS and then extract it.
- Open your extracted file and then extract the Tools folder
- Click double on the ‘Android’ icon. A next page will open and the second page later where you can see the Android SDK Manager window open up. This SDK Manager will assist you to download the ADB and Fastboot on the MAC OS.
- In the next screen, you can see some items that are already checked the Android SDK manager. To check click on ‘Install 1 package.’
- Now another page will open. You have to select ‘Android SDK Platforms-Tools’ that present on the left side. Click on the ‘Agree’ button to agree on the necessary and then hit the installation option.
- Congratulation! You have installed the ADB and Fastboot automatically.
That’s the so simple and faster command to download and install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on the Android, computer, and MAC OS. Hopefully, now you can install and set up the driver tools effortlessly. So, try it now and get the better result instantly.