Last Updated on March 26, 2022 by XDA Team
One of the issues you may face when using your Samsung J701F smartphone is the FRP lock issue. Many people have to buy expensive files and tools to fix this issue, yet this issue remains.
Now, the good news is that you don’t have to buy any tool or file to solve the FRP lock issue. This article provides a new method to bypass FRP unlock issue within a few minutes.
The unlocking process starts with downloading the Samsung J701F FRP File. Ensure that you download the file from a reliable site. After downloading the Samsung J701F FRP File, then you can continue the remaining unlocking process.
The step-by-step guide below will guide you through the process.
What is (FRP) Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a feature in Samsung J701F that helps identify the smartphone owner. Once you enable FRP on your smartphone, it will not allow any other google account even after reset.
For instance, if you or someone else hard reset your smartphone, the FRP will request that you input the google account details you used on the phone before you reset it. If you cannot provide the Google account details, you won’t use the smartphone after hard resetting it.
There is no doubt that FRP is an outstanding feature, but many people also face the FRP lock issue. For instance, what if you have forgotten the details of the google you used before you hard reset your smartphone, or what if you need to change it to a new one. How will you go about it?
This is why we have provided this article to guide you through the Samsung J701F FRP Remove.
How to Download the Samsung J701F FRP File?
The Samsung J701F FRP unlocks are done using the Samsung J701F FRP File. The only thing needed to download this file is a PC with a good internet connection. This file is compatible with Windows Operating System.
Once you have all these things ready, you can download the file and start the unlocking process.
How to Unlock FRP Using Samsung J701F FRP Unlock File?
STEP 1: Download Samsung J701F FRP Unlock File and Extract the Files
- The first thing you need to do is download the Samsung J701F FRP Unlock Tool to your PC.
- After completing the Samsung J701F FRP File Download process, you will extract the files with 7zip or WinRAR.
STEP 2: Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung USB drivers that you have downloaded
- Open the Samsung J701F FRP File Odin Tool folder and run the setup.
STEP 3: Set Your Smartphone in Download Mode
- Now, you have to put your smartphone device to Download Mode.
- To set your device in download mode, you will press and hold the Volume Down Key, Power On Key, and Home Key at the same time for 10 seconds. (Read Also: Samsung Download Mode Tool)
- Then you will confirm the Download mode by pressing the Volume Up Key.
STEP 4: Connect Smartphone with PC
- Now, connect your smartphone device with your PC.
- If the connection is successful, Odin will give a blue sign.
- Select the ENG Shoot file in the Odin tool using PDA or AP button.
- Ensure that you do not mistakenly click on re-partition.
STEP 5: Start The Flashing Process
- Download Samsung Odin V314
- Now, you can start the flashing process by clicking on the Start Button.
- Sit back and patiently wait for the flashing process.
- When the Flashing Process is complete, your smartphone will reboot automatically.
- Then Reset FRP Reset ADB Method With Z3x Samsung Tool Pro.
- Finally, you can start enjoying your smartphone.
With the help of this guide above, you should remove or Unlock FRP quickly and without stress. You don’t need to buy any flashing box or tool to accomplish this. The only thing you need to do is to download the Samsung J701F FRP File.
Once you finish the Samsung J701F FRP File Download process, then you can start the unlocking process. One beautiful thing about this unlock file is that it is free.
You can use this unlock tool to remove Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock, remove Samsung Account, and also remove google account on your Samsung J701F.
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.