Like any other android phone, flashing the stock firmware file of the Realme 2 OPPO android phone can be very challenging. Luckily for you, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we are going to show you how to use the Realme 2 Flash File to bypass the FRP lock system and also to flash your phone’s firmware.
This post is very crucial for any Realme 2 owner who hasn’t received any security update for their phone. The post is also helpful in case your phone is frozen, and you want to give it the perfect reset.
You will be able to do it alone and still attain the same results as when the process is done by a professional.
Realme C2 RMX1941 And RMX1945 Flash File
Right from above, you can easily point out that the work of the Realme C2 RMX1941 and RMX1945 Flash File is to fix any software related problems that your Realme C2 android phone might have.
Realme C2 RMX1941 and RMX1945 Firmware List
The Realme C2 has various versions that you can use to fix its software problems. The Realme C2 Firmware list has the following.
Choosing a Realme C2 Qfil Flash File that serves your purpose is important. Thankfully, these models come with the needed USB drivers.
Bypass Realme C2 FRP Lock
For the latest android phone, Google has incorporated an android OS known as the Factory Reset Protection (FRP). This OS plays a vital role when it comes to protecting your phone.
In case the phone is lost, and someone carries out a hard reset, the phone will prompt them with the Factory Reset Protection to determine if they are the rightful owners of the device.
As such, they will be locked out, and your phone will remain safe. The same applies when you’ve lost your phone.
Even so, sometimes you could forget the password to your phone after a hard reset. This means that the Factory Reset Protection will lock you out too. But is there a way to go around?
In this part of this tutorial, I will show you just how to bypass the FRP lock in your Realme C2 android phone.
Step I: Install the Realme C2 Qfil Flash File
The first thing that you must do is to Realme C2 Qfil Flash File. Here are some of the things that you need for you to have a successful installation of the Realme C2 Firmware.
- Have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Make sure the device battery is fully charged
- Back up your Android Device
- Download an SP Flash tool
- Install the SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download and Install a driver
- Use the VCOM Driver for your Windows PC
- Install Latest Realme USB Drivers
NOTE: With all these ready, you can then proceed to install your best Stock ROM on Realme C2.
Step II: Bypass the FRP Lock
Once the Stock ROM on Realme C2 is installed, you can then proceed to bypass the FRP lock by following these steps.
- Start by downloading the ColorOS OTA.
- Next, move the downloaded zip file to your root directory.
- Put the downloaded file in a folder of your choice.
- Next, you’ll have to boot your android device into the Recovery mode as follows.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Connect your device to PC using a USB cable.
- Do this when pressing on “Volume up + down key.”
- Now insert “USB Cable” to the device.
- Select language in the recovery mode.
- Choose the stored file from internal storage.
- Next, select the ColorOS OTA zip file.
- Open it and tap OK to install
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Reboot your device
NOTE: This means that you can easily make a follow up of the whole process and still end up with a successful process for your device.
Follow: Realme 2 Pattern Lock Remove Via UFI Box ISP Pinout
How to Flash Relame C2
The Realme C2 Flash File Tested for use in this process will still come in handy when flashing your device. To flash the device, follow this process.
- Download Oppo Realme C2 RMX1941 Flash file
- Run the Flash tool
- Double click the MSM Download Tool on the icon
- The tool will be launched on your PC
- Now click on the Start All
- Allow it to verify PC Memory Checksum
- Next, switch off the Mobile
- Connect it to your PC while pressing the Volume down and Volume up key
- Allow the phone to flash
- Remove and restart once flashing is complete
Using the Realme 2 Flash File is the easiest way to fix any software problems that your phone might have. The process is easy and fast. It also has some of the best results. The flash file is easy to install.