Have you lost your Vivo V7 Plus and now wondering how to find it? I remember when my sister came home crying after losing her phone! Thanks to my mom, who kept the phone box safe from where we got the IMEI number of her phone.
No matter if you lost your phone somewhere or someone stole it, you can track it using the provided IMEI number. Every phone has a unique IMEI number. With this number, you can track it even without a sim.
As a sim can be changed frequently and just switching off the phone makes it inactive, it is not reliable for searching for a lost phone. Here, I will give a complete guide to Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair.
Why Need IMEI Repair Vivo V7 Plus?
To answer this question, let’s start with what the IMEI number is. It is a unique 15-digit number assigned for every phone worldwide. You can find this number at the back of your phone box or dial *#06#.
However, this number can get invalid or corrupted sometimes due to the flashing of any third-party firmware. It can also happen for any custom file on your device. It is essential to get this problem fixed for future errands. Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair is super easy and fast.
If you face the issue of an invalid IMEI number or unknown IMEI baseband, I have the solution for you. Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair is super easy and fast.
You should never ignore this problem as it might make you lose your only chance of finding your lost phone. Moreover, the primary purpose of the IMEI number is to identify every mobile device.
You surely do not want to lose the most important identifying data of your phone. So, follow the step-by-step guide for repairing the IMEI of your Vivo V7 Plus.
Download Vivo V7 Plus QCN File
The easiest to repair IMEI in Vivo V7 Plus is by using Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair Tool. And the best tool for this purpose is the QCN Rebuilder Tool.
The best part is that it is free of cost and easy to use even if you are not good with tech. First, you have to download some files to get started. The Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair File you need to download-
- First, install the flash tool. You can install either the QPST or QFIL Tool Update Version. The QPST Flash Tool supports most of the devices with the Qualcomm chipset.
- Next, you have to download the Vivo V7 Plus QCN File (zip). You can find the link online. Make sure you download the file of Vivo V7 Plus.
- You need to download Vivo USB Drivers.
- Lastly, download QCN Rebuilder.
There are some other pre-requirements too. They are-
- Make sure your Vivo V7 Plus is charged up to 50% at least.
- Before starting with Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair, keep a full backup of the device data.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are needed.
- Make sure you enable USB Debugging.
Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair:
- Start with downloading and running the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC or Laptop.
- Then left-click and select the open file of the Vivo V7 Plus QCN file.
- Here, replace the IMEI number with the original one.
- After that, press on Rebuild.
- Now you will need a USB cable to connect your Vivo V7 Plus with the Laptop/PC.
- After that, dial this code/number *#*#717717#*#* or *#558# on your phone to enable diagnostic mode.
- Once you enable the diagnostic mode, run the QPST tool on your laptop/ PC.
- Lastly, click on Restore from the rebuilt QCN file of the restore tab.
And thus, Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair Done!
Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair With MRT Dongle
MRT Dongle means Mobile Repair Tool Dongle. It is a software repair of modern mobile phones, which can permanently decode many Android mobile phones.
It is useful for Vivo V7 Plus IMEI repair too. AFT Tool needs an MRT dongle.
How To Fix Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair With UMT Dongle?
If your Vivo V7 Plus is not rooted, the QCN file I mentioned above will not work. You will need EDL and Box, like UMT. This process is a bit more complex than the QCN File one. It is better to get it done by a technician than doing it yourself.
The step-by-step guide:
- Connect the UMT Dongle with your PC and open it.
- Go to setting> about phone> device information and then click seven times on the build number
- You will see you are now a developer notification after clicking seven times.
- After that, click the Developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Now, connect your phone with the PC using a cable.
- Install the app CPU Z on your mobile phone to see if your phone is rooted or not.
- Now get back to your PC. Under the ultimate tool, go to QC Universe. From here, select UMT Method 1.
- Click Enable Diag( Make sure your phone is rooted).
- Enter the original IMEI number in both the IMEI  &  boxes.
- Click Write
- Disconnect the phone from your PC. Restart your phone, and that’s it.
Having a unique IMEI number for every mobile phone is essential. It is the identity of the device and thus has legal importance too. An invalid IMEI number can be a major issue for any device.
Repairing IMEI can get quite troublesome too. However, if you use Vivo V7 Plus, then you can follow this Vivo V7 Plus IMEI Repair guide to get it done in no time.