Last Updated on February 10, 2022 by XDA Team
The introduction of the FRP feature on Android’s latest phones has put many users in problems as we often don’t remember our Google account and passwords. This factory reset protection is also available in Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
If you forget your Google account email address and password, you are in serious trouble. Thankfully, you can use a third-party application to bypass the FRP lock. Here will walk you through how to remove FRP G955F on your Android device. Let’s dive in!
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Combination File
To remove the FRP G955F on your Android device, you have to first download an application on your computer. Here are the necessary steps you want to follow to download the application.
- At first, you need to turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Tap on the start button.
- Give approval to the Terms & Conditions. Select the Next button.
- You must have a WiFi network. Connect the phone to it.
- Now, download this app to the computer or laptop.
- Tap on the link to download the application: Galaxy S8 Plus FRP G955F
- Alternatively, you can download it from the mirror link: Galaxy S8 Plus FRP G955F
How To Bypass Samsung Galaxy SM-G955F Binary 4, 8, 9 And 11
So, you have already downloaded the application. Now, it is time to bypass the FRP lock.
- After downloading the application from our mentioned link, open it from the download section.
- Make sure your Samsung phone to the PC
- Double-click on the file to run it
- At first, you will select the Disable Driver signature enforcement
- Now, restart the laptop or computer
- Open the FRP tool again.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC again
- Select the “Bypass FRP” option
- Wait for a while.
- A new window will come up, showing the permission of Driver installation. Select the Install Anyway button.
- Now, check your Samsung device. You will notice a new pop-up window showing the Easy Firmware name.
- Tap on the view option.
- You will be redirected to your Google Chrome Browser
- Input below mention link on the URL box:
https://bit.ly/2NKxXYs or https://tiny.cc/frptools
- The app will be automatically downloaded. Open it after the download.
- Visit the FRP APPS panel.
- Choose the Open Set Screen Lock. Then open it.
- Next, choose the “Pattern” section. Then, select the “Do Not Require” option. Finally, tap on the Continue button.
- Make your preferred pattern. Then, tap on the Continue button.
- Confirm the Patter by giving it again. Make sure they both are unchanged. Finally, tap on the Continue button.
- Next, select the “Yes I’m In” option, following the Understood button.
- Now, select the back button several times to visit the Welcome Screen.
- Next, choose the “right arrow” option.
- Put all the necessary information you will be asked for.
- Put the same pattern that you have drawn a little ago. This will finally help you to remove the FRP lock successfully.
- Select the Skip option when you are asked to visit the Google verification panel. That’s all the procedure is about!
Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2021 V2 Download Link
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
Disabling the Factory Reset Protection lock feature on your Android device requires you to remove your Google account from your current device settings. The followings are the steps to walk through if you prefer to disable the FRP lock fully.
- Visit the Settings panel
- Choose the Accounts option
- Click on the Gmail Account
- Tap to remove the account
That’s all about disabling it!
No doubt, the FRP lock feature is necessary for the security purpose of your Samsung Device. However, if you don’t remember your Google password and decide to reset the device for any personal causes, the FRP lock feature can be an annoying task
Unless you bypass your Samsung phone, you can’t enter a new Google account. The reason is that you have to remove the current account before adding a new Gmail account. Removing the account requires you to input the current password.
Since you have forgotten the password, you have no option but to bypass the FRP lock to use a new Google account and its service again. Hopefully, our above-listed steps helped the perfect way to remove FRP g9565F from your Samsung Mobile.