If you have been searching for the Xiaomi QCN file for all models, you have come to the right place. We love our smartphones so much that sometimes we can’t take our eyes away from it. We keep engaged in various activities. However, sometimes due to an unexpected reason, we lose some of our essential data. It may confine our activities to take further action in terms of using our device.
For example, if your device loses its IMEI or the WIFI address, can you cope up with the consequences? Absolutely, not. It happens because some data gets corrupted after being used for a long time, and stops working. In such cases, we need to carry out the data from another device. So, I will provide you with the Xiaomi QCN files for all models. As a bonus, I am going to show you the way to backup or restore the QCN files on your Qualcomm based Xiaomi devices.
What is QCN?
QCN files refer to some hidden files in the smartphone containing valuable manufacturer information. These files contain IMEI, Bluetooth and WiFi address and kept hidden in the firmware. So, they are not easy to update or access. By the way, if your phone requires repairing IMEI or WIFI related issues, you need these files as a backup.
- A computer
- A USB cable
- QPST tool
- Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics driver installed on the computer
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone
The Backup Process
- Download the QPST tool from here. (link)
- Now, extract the package and put the files in a specific folder.
- From the extracted folder, run the QFIL.exe application.
- Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable
- From the user interface of the software, navigate to the tools tab. Then, click on the QCN Backup Restore. A window will open.
- From the window, you can browse to select a path for the backup or it will backup on a default folder.
- Then, click on backup QCN and the backup process will begin. Wait for a moment and it will successfully backup the files.
The Restoring process
- Run the QFIL.exe application
- From the interface go to Tools and click on the QCN Backup Restore.
- From the window, click on browse to select the backup file.
- Finally, click on the Restore QCN and wait for a moment.
The backup QCN will be restored successfully.
So, you have already known the process of backup/restoring Xiaomi QCN files. You can also select the QCN file that you need from the list. Thank you for being with us until the end. Let us know if you have anything more to know from us. If you have enjoyed the article don’t forget to share it with your friends and acquaintances. Keep visiting us for further updates. Until then, take care and spread knowledge rather than controversy.