The LG Stylo 2 is a smart device with a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor. It has LTE connectivity and 16 GB of expandable storage space. The Android users can root the device so that they can upgrade their device performance and can achieve root access. In this article, you can know how to root LG Stylo 2 by using TWRP. It works on all devices of LG. However, you have backup your messages, contacts, photos and all-important files on another device or storage.
What is rooting?
Rooting an Android means a user can remove the restrictions and limitations from the device to perform amazing tasks.
Importance of Rooting:
- If you root your device you can install Custom ROM and Kernels which enhances the performance of the device.
- Rooting helps you to increase the battery power of your smart device.
- It helps to uninstall some bloatware from an android device.
- The rooting helps you to install Xposed Framework which helps you some necessary option for customization.
- You can easily restore the Nandroid Backup.
TeamWin Recovery Project is an open source software custom recovery for android mobile. It manages the touch screen enabled the interface to install third party firmware and also helps to back up the current system. The most important thing of installing TWRP is you must update firmware on the device otherwise the latest version of TWRP does not work in the device.
Pre-Requisite of Rooting LG Stylo with TWRP:
- Firstly, unlock Bootloader on LG Stylo 2 Plus.
- You need just a PC or Laptop.
- You have to download Chainfire.
- Remember that the phone must have at least 70% battery life.
- Then download the latest LG USB drivers.
- For using this in PC the user must download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows.
Also, Check: in-box Icloud removal
How to Root LG Stylo 2 with Computer:
- After download ADB the user must install it.
- Enable the developer option to Android device.
- Extract the ADB zip to the user computer.
- If you already downloaded the SuperSu zip file then root your internal memory.
- Then boot the phone by pressing volume down and power button together continuously.
- When it comes to TWRP Recovery, the user must click the install menu and select SuperSu Zip.
- If the procedure is done properly your root will definitely work.
- Lastly, if you think you want to verify your rooting just simply download Root Checker app from play store and check the details
The Advantage of Rooting with TWRP:
- It helps to flash Custom ROM on LG Stylo 2 Plus.
- It helps to flash modding zip files to customize the phone.
- Using Xposed Modules using TWRP.
- Easily install Magisk.
- Create and Restore Nandroid backup.
- Underclock and overclock the system.
We discuss here the whole process of how to root the LG Stylo 2 Plus with TWRP. If you maintain all of these following instructions properly then you can surely root your LG Stylo 2 Plus device. So, follow the above instruction accordingly that it might help you to root your device smoothly.