Last Updated on March 23, 2022 by XDA Team
Android IMEI changer tool is a device that helps to change your IMEI number. It is one kind of software application that is made for cell phone software applications. When you search for a software application that can change your IMEI number for free, you will find the IMEI changer tool.
IMEI number is an International Mobile Equipment Identity that provides your phone tracking the unique number.
Many of us do not know about the IMEI numbers and how to access them. So would you want to know the IMEI number and how to change it! Then we are here to describe the IMEI changer in our article.
What is IMEI Number?
IME is a unique number whose full abbreviation is International Mobile Equipment Identity. IMEI is a software application that identifies Iden number, WCDMA, GSM mobile phones, and satellite phones.
If you notice, you will find one IMEI number on your phone with a dual sim. It is used to identify if your device is valid. IMEI has a GSM network that helps you to prevent stealing your device. If your phone is stolen, IMEI Number Changer Software helps to find your valid device.
Another, when you buy a used phone, the IMEI number is a manufacturer’s serial number that comes in handy for services. The IMEI number also stores your phone specifications, brand, model, year of release date, etc. If your phone is lost, the IMEI number can contact you via a cellular network and contact other carriers.
You can download IMEI changer tools for your pc or Android set and change the IMEI number. When you change the IMEI number permanently, you can change your device too. But when you change the IMEI number, a verification mail will be sent by some application, and you have to verify it. That means you cannot use the same application again to change the IMEI number.
How To Check IMEI Number On Android Phone
Now, you know the IMEI number, and it’s a little bit of work. Ok, let’s find out how to check the IMEI number on your android phone. To find out an IMEI number is easy tusk for all. Dial *#06# that works on your smartphone and helps you to find out the IMEI number.
- Go to the home screen of your android phone, and open the Settings app.
- You will find the About phone option at the bottom of the list and click there.
- After clicking on it, you will get another option status. And scroll it; at the bottom, you will see the IMEI number on your android phone.
- Again you will find an IMEI number on the backside of your phone. Actually, it depends on your handset.
To check the IMEI number, you can follow a different method that we describe below.
- Check the box
When your phone is stolen, but you forget to check your IMEI number, then check your phone box. A sticker will appear out of the box where the IMEI number is given.
- Find the number on iOs
You will find the IMEI number on the Iphone’s settings. Again, the IMEI number is located on the phone battery as a printed sticker.
- Go to the iPhone setting options
- Tap on the general, and go to about.
- To find the IMEI number, scroll down it.
- You can copy the IMEI number or take a screenshot.
What method do you use to find the IMEI number, ensure that you write down your IMEI number. So that after losing your phone, you are able to get it back.
How To Change Android IMEI Number With IMEI Changer Software
It is difficult to change the IMEI number without rooting. But if you know the exact process of changing the IMEI number by using IMEI change software, it will be easy to change. Using this IMEI Cloning Software tool, you can use any lost phone. Not only that you can also remove all the carrier restrictions that you get on your device.
- Go to your Android device, and then click on the Settings module.
- Find the Backup option and also Reset, then tap on it.
- Go to the next menu to find the Factory Data Reset, click on it.
- When you click on that a notification will appear on your screen. Tap on Create new Android ID.
Another option we will show you is to change your IMEI number on your device.
Change IMEI number without rooting
It is difficult to change your IMEI number on your Android set without rooting. But we make it easy for you to change your IMEI number. Let’s see how to change the IMEI number without rooting your device.
- First, you have to back up your Android device to prevent data loss, and click here
- After that, tap on the Settings options and click on Backup and Reset options.
- ‘Factory Data Reset will appear on you, and click it.
- Finally, reset your android phone.
- When you reset your phone, then you will get new notifications of the unique device ID.
- After completing the change of your IMEI number, you can now restore all of your mobile data images again.
How To Root Android Phone For Change IMEI Number
By rooting, it is easy to change your IMEI number. Because rooting allows you to drive the sub-systems of your phone. Before rooting, you have to install the Xposed installer. Then download the IMEI changer app. And make sure that you have an internet connection when you are going to change your IMEI number.
- First, root your Android device with the Xposed installer framework.
- Then, copy your original IMEI number from your device. You have to copy it so that you can pest it when you need this number.
- Now, dial *#6# digit to get the original IMEI number of your Android device.
- However, you have to go to the phone settings and then phone about the option.
- Open the Xposed installer that you install on your device and go to the module of the application. Now tap on the IMEI changer app.
- Reboot your Android device from the Xposed installer app, and restart your Android device.
- Open IMEI changer tools, and you will see the original IMEI number in that option.
- By clicking the New IMEI number option, you can change the IMEI number and get a new IMEI number from it.
- After confirming, you have to reboot your device again and check your IMEI number to dial the digit *#6# again.
Yes, you can change the IMEI number by changing the motherboard of your Android. Changing the motherboard, you will see that you get a new device.
You can change the IMEI number permanently. After a factory reset, you will not be able to change your IMEI from your device but can change the number.
1. First, open your dialer from your phone and dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* number.
2. Go to engineer mode directly
3. Go to the hardware, find the connectivity option, then click it.
4. At the bottom of the CDS list, Information will appear.
5. To change your IMEI number, choose the radio information option.
6. You can change the IMEI number if you have a dual sim system.
7. IMEI 1 for sim one, and IMEI 2 for sim 2, replace it.
Finally, tap on the save button and save the new IMEI number permanently.
Yes, you can change the IMEI number on Android and use that phone that was lost before. To change the IMEI number on your Android you have to download the Android IMEI changer tool. And the best changer tool is the Xposed installer. Before using the Xposed installer you have to reboot your Android device.
No, you cannot track the IMEI number without using a sim. Yet, an IMEI number is a serial number, and to track this number you need a network.
Download the Android IMEI changer tool for free that allows you to change the IMEI number from your Android. An IMEI number has a fifteen-digit identification number of your device.
If you lost your phone or someone has stolen your phone, you can easily hack them by using an IMEI number. So IMEI number is essential to identify your original device of yours.
In a nutshell, we describe here how you change your IMEI number by using Android tools and safely using your mobile phone. Use the IMEI changer tool app and change the IMEI number of your Android device.