OPPO is a popular name among smartphone users of the current world. With their consistent camera performance, they have been able to take place in the people’s hearts. Anyway, my focus is on OPPO A7 (CPH 1901) today. I am going to discuss the unlocking pattern, password or FRP removal procedure for the OPPO A7 smartphone. If you are searching for this solution, you have come to the exact place.
We will be applying the ISP pinout method throughout the procedure with the help of a UFI box. Are you ready? Let’s check out the process.
How to Reset OPPO A7 Pattern Lock and FRP Lock
I know how much you are eager to unlock your device. I have felt the same way. So, my suggestion is to keep patience and follow my lead. By the way, you have to go through some effortless steps to reach your destination. Furthermore, don’t forget to check out the caution and requirements before you begin. Always think positively and I hope you can accomplish the process successfully.
Caution:The procedure demands to dislocate the hardware parts. So, it will void any remaining warranty of your device. Also, you have to take full responsibility to begin operating your device. We will not be responsible for any kind of damage or harm that is done by you to your device during the process. If you agree to this condition, you can follow the rest of the guidelines. Thank you.
- A phone opening toolkit
- A UFI box
- 4-6 jumpers
- Solder kit
- A working laptop or computer
- Active USB cable
- Step 1: Open up the rear case of the device.
- Step 2: Now, dismantle the motherboard from the case and disconnect it from the battery, camera, and fingerprint sensor. You will need the phone opening toolkit to pull the screws out.
- Step 3: In this step, you have to trace some specific pins of your motherboard. To do that, you may require to pull out some of the steel/copper cover on the eMMC chip. The pins you will need to find out are Dat0, CMD, CLK, GND, VCCQ, and VCC.
- Step 4: It is time to bring the UFI box. Take the adapter away. Then, solder jumpers to the Dat0, CMD, CLK, GND, and VCC of both the adapter and motherboard. (Remember, if you make any mistake soldering the pins, your phone may get damaged). Put the adapter into the UFI box and connect the box to the computer.
- Step 5: Connect the motherboard to the battery of the device. Then, plug the USB cable to the phone and connect it to the computer.
- Step 1: Run the UFI box eMMC tool on the computer. From the first page tick on the DirecteMMC (ISP).Then, click on IdentifyeMMC for the identification of your device to the computer. Wait for the identification, it will take a few seconds.
- Step 2: Now, you have to go to the USERAREA Partition tab. On this tab, click on the thunderstorm icon named Special Task. A list will appear. Select FactoryResetfrom the list. It will take more than 5 minutes to finish the process.
- Step 3: Once the process is done, plug out the USB cable and the jumpers. Turn on your phone and follow the instruction to set it up. That’s it.
OPPO A7 (CPH1901) Firmware
The OPPO A7 firmware is a useful thing to have at your collection as long as you are a user of this device. It can save your phone from getting dead for a lifetime. However, you can download it from here.
In any case, if you need OPPO A7 (CPH1901) Dump File, you can download it too.
You have achieved a big thanks from me for coming all the way down. I hope you have carefully observed the entire procedure. I guess you are ready to operate your phone. So, tell me have you enjoyed the process? Do, you need to know anything else? Don’t hesitate to ask. I will be happy to reply. Stay tuned for the latest updates. Take care and spread the goodness.
Last Updated on May 3, 2022 by XDA Team To edit your videos professionally straight from your Android device, you need a video editor application
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team This is the Google Account Manager APK For Remove Factory Reset Protection. You know that Google
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team UMT Support Access is a service for UMT tools user who faces problems in using the
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team Have you been in an annoying situation like this? Your android smartphone performance went down very
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team With all the social media apps in circulation, staying discreet can get difficult, especially if you
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.