Are you an OPPO F11 user? Can’t you open your phone because of the pattern, password or FRP lock? Are you looking for a reliable solution? You can call yourself lucky because you have come to the right place.
Here, I will guide you on how to unlock the password, pattern, or FRP lock of your device using the ISP pinout method. I will use the UFI box throughout the process. This is the most reliable way to fix the issue. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
What is UFI Box?
The UFI box is a physical tool that comes with an adapter. To work with this tool, we need UFI box software installed on the computer. This tool is not only capable of reading the user data but also able to write and repair the eMMC firmware of a device.
The UFI box contains an adapter that has 6 pins:
- Dat 0
How to Reset OPPO F11 Pattern Lock and FRP Lock
I have designed the entire process in two parts that you can effortlessly accomplish it. You have to follow the direction consciously from the beginning to the end.
Caution: This method requires disassembling the motherboard from your phone. It will void the warranty of the phone. So, you need to be cautious throughout the process. You can follow the instructions by your own responsibility; If any kind of damage is done, we will not be responsible.
- One UFI box
- An assembling toolkit
- 4-6 jumper
- A multimeter for line checking
- A working computer or Laptop
- USB cable
Part 1 (Hardware)
- To start the process, open the back part of your device.
- Now, unplug the motherboard of your device. Disconnect it from the battery and camera by pulling the screw up with a screwdriver.
- It’s time to find out the eMMC ISP pin of your device. To do that, you might need to pull out some steel that is covering up the pins. Most probably those pins are located often beside the eMMC chip on the motherboard. (You can look for the correct location of the pin in (Link)
- Once you locate the pins, bring the UFI box and take out the adapter.
- In this step, you have to connect jumpers between the adapter and the pins of the phone’s motherboard. Connect the first 4 pins of the adapter to the exact same pins of the motherboard. Here, connect Dat 0, CMD, CLK and GND. (If you connect one pin with any other pin rather than the same one, your phone may die)
- After connecting the pins between the adapter and motherboard, check the line with the multimeter. If the line is fine, you can proceed to the next step.
- Now, plug the motherboard with the battery and connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. (Remember, you must connect the UFI box to the computer)
Part 2 (Software)
- First, install the OPPO F11 pro USB driver on your computer. (Ignore if it’s previously installed.
- Run the UFI box on your computer.
- Under Identify eMMC ensure you click and checked the Direct eMMC (ISP) box
- Then, click on the Identify eMMC button. It will recognize your device.
- Go to the User Partition tab
- Now, click on the Special Task (Thunderstorm Icon)
- Select Factory Reset
- Wait for a while to finish the process.
- If you face any error in the process try factory reset once more. Still, if you the error happens, go to the Special Task and click on the Clear FRP lock
- It will successfully remove the FRP from the device.
- Unplug the jumpers and assemble the phone back to its previous condition.
- Turn on your phone and enjoy.
Oppo F11 Pro (CPH1969) Firmware
In any case, if your phone gets dead, with this firmware you can bring your phone’s life back. You can download it from here. (link)
Thank you for coming all the way down. I hope you have carefully followed the step by step direction. Let me know your experience on OPPO F11 (CPH1911) Pattern, Password, FRP Lock Reset/Remove Guideline. If you have any question regarding the process, you can ask us too. Don’t forget to share this guide with anyone who needs it. Stay tuned for the latest updates. Take care and spread the goodness.
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.