If you are looking for “how to use Samsung FRP tool,” you have come to the right place. The tool is really useful in terms of removing the FRP and fixing the soft brick condition of any Samsung device. Here, I am going to guide you to install and use this application. In addition, you will also know the man features of the tool. So, let’s begin.
How to install Samsung FRP tool
- To install the Samsung FRP tool, you have to download it first. You can download the tool from our website for free from the link below.
- The downloaded file will show up as a zip or rar file. So, you have to extract the file.
- Once you extract the folder, copy the setup file and put it on your desktop.
- You will also require the Microsoft Net Framework to run this tool. Download and install it.
- Now, run the setup file and follow the instruction.
- That’s it. Your tool is ready to work.
The Feature of Samsung FRP tool
This is a simple app containing multiple features. However, it has two major features which are pretty useful.
- FRP Remove
The Samsung FRP tool is specially made for removing the factory reset protection system of the Samsung Android devices. Just select your device from the list and you can remove the FRP in no time.
- Soft brick Fixer
If your Android device gets into soft brick condition due to the flash or any software problem, this tool can fix it.
- Supports multiple Device
It is not an application made for one particular device. It supports several Samsung devices. You can select your one from the list.
How to Use FRP Hijacker Tool
The Samsung FRP tool is also known as FRP hijacker Tool. Follow the process below to know how to use this tool:
- After installing the tool, run the application.
- Go to the FRP Hijack tab.
- You have to connect your device to the computer. Find a working USB cable and connect your phone to the computer with it.
Last Updated on May 3, 2022 by XDA Team To edit your videos professionally straight from your Android device, you need a video editor application that comes with a wide
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team This is the Google Account Manager APK For Remove Factory Reset Protection. You know that Google intended a security system called
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team UMT Support Access is a service for UMT tools user who faces problems in using the tool. You can download the
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team Have you been in an annoying situation like this? Your android smartphone performance went down very bad after long use. So,
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by XDA Team With all the social media apps in circulation, staying discreet can get difficult, especially if you have prying parents like mine.
Boom Boom Update Miracle Box
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.