If you are looking for “how to use Samsung FRP tool,” you have come to the right place. The tool is really useful in terms of removing the FRP and fixing the soft brick condition of any Samsung device. Here, I am going to guide you to install and use this application. In addition, you will also know the man features of the tool. So, let’s begin.
How to install Samsung FRP tool
- How to install Samsung FRP tool
- The Feature of Samsung FRP tool
- Top 10 Best Cordless Soldering Irons Reviews And Buying Guide 2020
- UFI Dongle Setup File Latest | UFI Software Update 2020
- Hydra Dongle Setup File Latest | Unlock Any Smartphone With This Tool
- Unlocking Your iPhone without iTunes: What You Should Do
- How do I Get Permission to Unlock Mi Devices Latest Smart Guide
- How Do You Unlock a Locked Xiaomi Phone: Smart Tips that Work
- Boom Boom Update Miracle Box
- To install the Samsung FRP tool, you have to download it first. You can download the tool from our website for free from the link below.
- The downloaded file will show up as a zip or rar file. So, you have to extract the file.
- Once you extract the folder, copy the setup file and put it on your desktop.
- You will also require the Microsoft Net Framework to run this tool. Download and install it.
- Now, run the setup file and follow the instruction.
- That’s it. Your tool is ready to work.
The Feature of Samsung FRP tool
This is a simple app containing multiple features. However, it has two major features which are pretty useful.
- FRP Remove
The Samsung FRP tool is specially made for removing the factory reset protection system of the Samsung Android devices. Just select your device from the list and you can remove the FRP in no time.
- Soft brick Fixer
If your Android device gets into soft brick condition due to the flash or any software problem, this tool can fix it.
- Supports multiple Device
It is not an application made for one particular device. It supports several Samsung devices. You can select your one from the list.
How to Use FRP Hijacker Tool
The Samsung FRP tool is also known as FRP hijacker Tool. Follow the process below to know how to use this tool:
- After installing the tool, run the application.
- Go to the FRP Hijack tab.
- You have to connect your device to the computer. Find a working USB cable and connect your phone to the computer with it.
To fix worn-out electric gadgets, sometimes you’ll require a soldering iron. This tool will ease your work and leave you with one of the cleanest results. But which type of
Anyone in the smart device repairing industry would know the importance of a proper dongle to fix the software issues. In this regard, the UFI Dongle works fantastically for android
Anyone in the mobile repairing industry knows the importance of a dongle to decode smartphones for data recovery and damage repairing. In this case, Hydra Dongle has become a popular
Can I unlock my iPhone without iTunes? Just so you know, your iPhone getting disabled isn’t much of a biggie. When the phone gets disabled, all you need to do
If you have a Mi device that’s locked, you’ll need to unlock it. One of the best methods that you can use to unlock your Mi devices, including a locked
Have you forgotten with the unlock password or pattern to your Xiaomi phone? Don’t worry; there are still a few tricks that you can try to unlock your phone. These