If you are looking for “how to use Samsung FRP tool,” you have come to the right place. The tool is really useful in terms of removing the FRP and fixing the soft brick condition of any Samsung device. Here, I am going to guide you to install and use this application. In addition, you will also know the man features of the tool. So, let’s begin.
How to install Samsung FRP tool
- How to install Samsung FRP tool
- The Feature of Samsung FRP tool
- What’s Fastboot OEM Unlock And How To Unlock Bootloader Via Fastboot
- Phone Won’t Make Calls But I Can Text iPhone And Android
- How to Fix Z3X Samsung Tool Card Not Found Problem
- Supersu Root Undetected Guide Updated 2020
- How to Fix TWRP Unable to Mount Storage Guide Updated 2021
- How to Fix TWRP Error 255 Recovery (New Method) 2021
- Boom Boom Update Miracle Box
- To install the Samsung FRP tool, you have to download it first. You can download the tool from our website for free from the link below.
- The downloaded file will show up as a zip or rar file. So, you have to extract the file.
- Once you extract the folder, copy the setup file and put it on your desktop.
- You will also require the Microsoft Net Framework to run this tool. Download and install it.
- Now, run the setup file and follow the instruction.
- That’s it. Your tool is ready to work.
The Feature of Samsung FRP tool
This is a simple app containing multiple features. However, it has two major features which are pretty useful.
- FRP Remove
The Samsung FRP tool is specially made for removing the factory reset protection system of the Samsung Android devices. Just select your device from the list and you can remove the FRP in no time.
- Soft brick Fixer
If your Android device gets into soft brick condition due to the flash or any software problem, this tool can fix it.
- Supports multiple Device
It is not an application made for one particular device. It supports several Samsung devices. You can select your one from the list.
How to Use FRP Hijacker Tool
The Samsung FRP tool is also known as FRP hijacker Tool. Follow the process below to know how to use this tool:
- After installing the tool, run the application.
- Go to the FRP Hijack tab.
- You have to connect your device to the computer. Find a working USB cable and connect your phone to the computer with it.
Fastboot unlocking of any device is a quite easy and simple process. But some android devices don’t allow direct Fastboot OEM Unlock of the Bootloader. Manufactures put a policy of
Sometimes you are not able to make or receive calls on your Smartphone even if you can text, see missed calls alerts and voice mail notifications. This problem occurs due
Android smartphones are some of the best phones that you can find today. They are common and are easy to troubleshoot in case you are facing any problems. One more
Do you know how to fix TWRP unable to mount storage? If you don’t, you’ve come to the right place. But before I tell you how to do that, here
What is TWRP Error 255? Let me just say that when working with TWRP, there several things that you will experience. Some of the most common ones are TWRP errors.