Your android smartphone performance went down very bad after long use. So, you thought it would be a good idea to reset, only to find out that you have an FRP lock, but can’t reset your device. Because you forget your google account details.
Or, you have bought an android phone from the 2nd hand market. When you doing a full reset, you discover that previous owner forgets to remove their Google account from the phone. Consequentially you stuck at FRP screen.
If any of these situations look familiar to you, I know the pain because I have faced a similar issue.
That’s why our tech expert has brought you a solution that involves an app called Technocare APK.
With this Technocare APK app, you can easily bypass the FRP issue. However, though most people use the Technocare app to bypass the Samsung device FRP issue. You should know it works with almost all the android phones with different android versions.
In the next couple of segments, we will be discussing the details of this amazing android app. How to download it? And how to use it properly?
Here we go…
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It’s a security protocol google includes in their all latest firmware. What it does is, it prevents users from resetting their device or using a phone after the reset. When you don’t have the correct google account that was linked before.
What is Technocare APK?
Technocare APK, also known as Technocare Tricks APK is an android application. Developed by a third-party developer goes by the name GsmUnlockSpot. This android app is specially developed for solving the issue with Google FRP.
Though this is a third-party application. There is no chance of being this app as a scam or security risk. All the user feedback we have researched, we found only a few compactivity issues with some newer phones. But all that issue fixed in their latest version. Therefore, always remember to download the latest version of the app.
File Type (extension)
Features of Technocare APK:
There are lots of ways you can fix your FRP issue on your android device. But Technocare APK is the by far the easiest and effective way to bypass FRP. However, apart from that here are some great features of Technocare APK you can consider before installing.
Easy to use: This is an app that can be used without any special skill or knowledge.
Free to download: This is a great app that fixes a great problem. Do you know what’s more exciting? It’s free to use application.
Great UI Design: Developer did a great job designing is the user interface. it is intuitive and self-explanatory.
Most Trusted: This app has been on the market for quite some time and delivering a consistent result for all its users.
Compatibility: This apk file is compatible with almost all android devices.
No Registration Needed: While downloading or in the time of use, it does not require any kind of registration.
No Ads: Despite being a third-party app and cost nothing to use, this app contains no sponsor ads.
Application Required to Bypass FRP:
You will need two different software to do the Technocare APK FRP bypass properly.
Apex Launcher: This is an Android one launcher application. It will be used to ease the navigation to exact apps this bypass process needs.
Technocare: This is the main app that you will use to disable the FRP on Android devices. You can use the Technocare APK Download page to download the apk file.
After downloading both Apex Launcher and Technocare APK files, put them into an SD card. Which we will use later in the bypass process.
Guide to Bypass FRP with Technocare APK:
- There will be a YouTube video. Hit play. While the video is playing click on the share button and select the google plus button.
- In the download page, it will open with a file manager. Click on my files and then SD card.
- After opening the SD card, navigate to Apex Launcher in your SD card. Click on it and install the Apex Launcher. If an error appears. Get to settings and allow installation from unknown sources.
- After the Apex launcher installation is complete. Get to the device Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Other Security Settings > Device Administrators. Deselect Find My Device from there and make sure that it is turned off or disabled.
- Now get to device sittings > App> Tap on three dots > click on Show System Apps > select Google, Account Manager, from the list and disable it. Also, from the same list find Google Play Service and disable it.
- After that, again get to file manager and navigate to Technocare APK in your SD card. And install and run it.
- After that go to device Settings > Accounts > add a Gmail account.
This is how you can bypass an FRP lock in an android device. Even though there is a lot of bypass method available Technocare APK is the easiest and reliable one.
Hopefully, our comprehensive guide will help you perform the bypass with ease.