What is Magisk? It is a unique open-source rooting solution, designed and built for Android. With its universal systemless interface, you can create your application or create your modification without much hassle. Magisk never interferes with the works and policies of security-reliant applications.
It changes the system without actually changing it, which makes it an ideal option. It keeps the system partition untouched and changes only the boot partition. Since the system stays unchanged, it also goes by the name – systemless root method. Now, a simple and easy way to installing Magisk is with the help of Magisk Manager. It will help you perform all the tasks regarding Magisk smoothly in a much more convenient way.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss briefly the latest Magisk manager along with its features, and how it works.
Essential Features of Magisk Manager APK 2021
Magisk manager is an excellent alternative to the Chainfire SuperSU. It was developed by topjohnwu. The process of SuperSU is quite a lengthy one and takes a lot of your time. Whereas, Magisk Manager performs real fast and makes life easier for you.
Some basic features that the Magisk manager 2019 offers us are described below:
Magisk manager keeps app status, root status, version, updates, and SafetyNet in check.
Magisk Hide is a feature of the Magisk manager that lets you hide the root permission of any particular banking information. This allows you to install and use any app you want without any issues.
To turn this feature on, you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to check the app that does not work on your rooted Android device.
- Then you need to open Magisk on your device and go to the menu button.
- From there, you need to go to the Settings and turn on the Magisk hide option.
- Then you scroll down and enable the Magisk Hide option.
- And then, you need to press the Menu key and click on the “Magisk Hide” option.
- Lastly, select the application that you want to conceal the root from and open your banking application. By now, you will be all set to run the banking application on your device.
You can both install and uninstall Magisk using the Magisk Manager.
This feature that goes by the name MagiskSU can be used to deny or grant the permission of an app. It controls toggle logging and app notifications. The feature works only on android devices that are rooted.
With the Magisk Manager, you can remove, and enable/disable any Magisk module. Also, you can manually add any module by selecting the particular zip file.
Using this section, you can download or manage any Magisk modules that are hosted on the repo.
Magisk allows you to perform any modification in your system without affecting your device’s partitions.
With the Magisk Manager, you are allowed to change or modify read-only, build prop, and system prop files.
How to install the Latest Magisk Manager: step by step instructions
- Firstly, you need to download and install the Magisk zip file from the following link: Magisk Manager Download
- Go to your internal storage and save the file (Be sure to remember the location).
- Now reboot the device, so it goes onto the recovery process (Ensure that you have a custom recovery like TWRP is installed on your device).
- From the TWRP recovery and press install.
- Next, you need to navigate the file on your SD card or internal storage.
- Now, if you press install, you will successfully flash the file on your device. Therefore, try rebooting your phone and see if it works fine.
- Then, you need to download the Magisk Manager application from the link given above.
- Install Magisk Manager in the same way.
- And the Magisk Manager will be installed and ready to be used. But you need to maintain a backup of the device for safety.
Advantages of using Magisk Manager 2021
- You can use any banking/ financial applications.
- You can run and enjoy Snapchat without any problem.
- You can play certain games without any interference.
- You can install a Systemless Xposed framework on your marshmallow and lollipop devices.
- It lets you install OTA updates.
- You can also use Android Pay and bypass SafetyNet.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q 1: Magisk or SuperSU?
A 1: Magisk is a replacement for SuperSU Binary Zip. Magisk is a faster, comfortable, and more reliable way of source rooting. So yes, definitely, we will choose Magisk along with Magisk Manager over SuperSU.
Q 2: Is the latest Magisk manager safe?
A 2: Yes, Magisk Manager is undoubtedly one of the safest ways to run Magisk on your Android device. It keeps your device’s system intact and still lets you enjoy the luxury of using any app you want.
Magisk manager is the best solution to using Magisk better in your Android device. Use it to achieve a more reliable way of handling your valuable equipment.