Last Updated on February 7, 2022 by XDA Team
HTC One M8 Verizon is undoubtedly a wonderful mobile, and you should be a proud owner. But you might be struggling to unlock the HTC One M8 Verizon SIM Card. If you have not purchased an unlocked international phone, this might put you in trouble.
When buying a subsidized HTC One M8 from any service provider, it may restrict you from using any SIM Card you prefer. Fortunately, some ways are available to get your HTC M8 Verizon Unlocked. In this post, we will share the perfect way of unlocking the HTC One M8 Verizon. Let’s dive in!
Fastest but Paid Service to Unlock HTC One M8 SIM Card
If you are in a hurry and don’t mind spending a few bucks to unlock your HTC One M8 Verizon SIM Card, you can click on this link and get a SIM to unlock code for your HTC mobile phone. You have to spend around $13 to obtain the SIM unlock code.
Free & Better Solution to Unlock HTC One M8 SIM Card
If you want a free solution and have the patience to wait for a few days, you have a better alternative, which we will mention below.
The procedure to get your SIM to unlock the code is simple. You will call the service provider from whom you have purchased the smartphone and get the code.
However, you need to give them verified information and meet specific criteria to get the code. The company has rules and regulations regarding this.
Get Your HTC One M8 SIM Unlock Code from Your Service Provider
Unless you have the IMEI number of your HTC One (M8) from a service provider, you can’t unlock the SIM card. Make sure you have a nanoSIM card from a particular service provider.
- At first, go to the settings panel of the HTC device and tap on the “About Phone” section.
- Write down your mobile phone IMEI number from the IMEI heading. Please make sure all digits are correct, and you don’t skip any of them.
- Then contact your Verizon service provider: 1-800-837-4966
- Ask the Verizon service provider to provide you with the SIM Unlock Code.
- The customer representative will ask for your HTC One M8 IMEI number, and you may need to fulfill some prerequisites to get the code. Generally, the service provider takes the verification process cautiously to avoid fraud activities.
- After fulfilling all the requirements, you will be asked to give your email address to which they will send the SIM unlock code. You may need to wait 1-3 days based on their work pressure
How To Unlock HTC One M8 Verizon
Follow these steps to finally remove the SIM card lock from your HTC One M8 Verizon and use it smoothly:
- After receiving the SIM unlock code, please write it down in your notebook.
- Switch off your HTC device.
- Take out the nanoSIM card from your HTC One (M8)
- Now, put a different nanoSIM card based on your preference and close the SIM slot.
- Switch on the mobile phone
- When the screen appears, type the SIM unlock code correctly that you were giving through email.
- Now, your device should be fully unlocked, and you can use the new SIM card without facing any difficulty.
SIM lock is not a common thing only for the HTC brand; this happens for almost all other brands. Unlocking the HTC One M8 Verizon Sim Card is not a troublesome task. You just need to know the right way of unlocking your mobile phone.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you successfully remove the SIM lock from your service provider. If you are still facing any problems, you should contact the service provider again to get the job done.
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.