Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by XDA Team
If you want to flash your Vivo Y55S device, you need to download a Vivo 1610 Flash File. This file will help you to flash your Vivo Y55S. Many Vivo users don’t know how to flash Vivo Y55S at home. However, if you have a pc or laptop, you can do this easily.
In this article, we will talk Vivo Y55S Flashing process with Flash file, Flash Tool, and USB cable. Don’t worry; here we also share these files download link. From our given download link, you can download the necessary files on your PC quickly. Before going to the main discussion, I need to know about require software.
- Vivo 1610 Flash File
- Vivo 1610 Firmware
- USB Driver
- Laptop or PC
Download Vivo 1610 Flash File
To flash Vivo Y55S, first, download Vivo Y55S 1610 Flash File on your computer for your convenience; we have shared the download link of this file. You can easily download this software from this link for free.
Download Vivo Y55S (1610) Flash Tool and USB Driver
Follow the steps below to download the Vivo Y55S Flash file and USB Driver. Here we have shared the links of the two software’s from which you can download and install it for free.
Vivo Y55S (1610) Flash Tool
You need to download this for flashing Stock firmware on your device. This is a file of only 11MB, which you can download and install in a short time. Before starting the flashing work, download the software from the link given by us and take it out on the desktop. Install the software by clicking “Install.”
Rar Password: thanks-gsmdevelopers
Vivo Y55S (1610) USB Driver
Install a USB Driver to connect your phone to the pass. You can download this driver from the link given below. Once the driver is downloaded, take it out to the desktop. Then install it on your computer. Once installed, successfully connect your device to a PC or Laptop.
How to Repair IMEI Vivo Y55S With IMEI Repair Tool
Don’t panic if you have lost all IMEI after flashing your phone; here we are, giving you the solution to this problem.
- Step 1: First, download any IMEI tools and copy the Downloaded file to Your Internal or External Storage.
- Step 2: To boot into Recovery mode, Hold Volume up + Power button and install System Update.
- Step 3: After installation, Wipe data and cache>> Reboot to System.
- Step 4: After reboot, Go to Setting and enable OEM Lock
- Step 5: Go to the Phone dialer and Enter *#558#. Popup will materialize select Quality Verification test then enable debugging Port.
- Step 6: Connect the phone to Pc and install diagnostic drivers or Qualcomm USB Driver Install.
- Step 7: After installation, open ATF Crack or any tools that support Qualcomm IMEI writing.
- Step 8: Go to AT tool tab and enter IMEI1 and IMEI 2
- Step 9: Click to send AT and Reboot.
How to Flash Vivo Y55S
Suppose your Vivo Y55s device has any software problem you need to flash your device. If you want to flush your phone from a servicing center, you have to spend money. However, you can easily flash your device for free by following our steps below.
- Step 1: First, download the Vivo 1610 Firmware flash file.
- Step 2: Connect your Vivo Y55s to your computer and transfer the downloaded firmware file to the root directory on the smartphone’s SD card.
- Step 3: Turn the phone off completely by pressing the power button to remove the SD card from the smartphone.
- Step 4: Now press the Volume Up + Power button and hold it until “Fastboot Mode” appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Select the “Recovery Mode” option using the volume buttons and press the power button.
- Step 6: Select the “Clear Data” and “Clear All Data” options by pressing the “Power” button and selecting “OK.”
- Step 7: Go back to the main menu by selecting the “Return” option.
- Step 8: Insert the SD card by selecting “Reboot system now.”
- Step 9: Once the phone boots, go back to “recovery mode” and select the “Install updates” option.
- Step 10: Install it with a Vivo firmware flash file downloaded from phone storage.
- Step 11: The flashing process has started on your phone. Now, please wait for it to end.
Now enjoy the original firmware and best performance of your Smartphone.
Overall, Flashing Vivo Y55s device with Vivo 1610 Flash File is very easy. However, we share this process with new users. Our flashing method will save you money and time. Hopefully, this article will help you to flash your Vivo Y55s device; if you face any problem following our flashing process, comment to us. We will try to help you to do this. Also, to know about others android device flashing methods, visit our site.
Natwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.