Asus USB Driver software is used to establish a secure connection between ASUS Android devices and the operating system of any computer. Asus USB driver is a very essential tool without which you can’t establish the proper working connection while developing the phone.
The article will provide you with the download link of Asus USB driver, its features, use and list of available versions.
Asus USB Driver Feature
Asus Android Driver will not only establish a connection but also provide some advanced features to the users. If you install this driver on your Windows PC, you can access those features on your device. For example,firmware update and downgrade, flashing stock ROM i.e. reinstall the operating system of the Asus Android phone etc. are possible by Asus USB driver.
Moreover, you have to install only the official Asus ADB drivers for connecting the phone only to access Official Asus PC Suite.
As an owner of an Asus Android device or tablet, you may be looking for the download link of Asus USB driver to connect it with a Windows computer. In this page, you will get the download link of Asus USB driver matching to your Asus device model numbers.
Asus doesn’t offer its users any application that’s PC-suite app. Therefore there’s no company-provided general option in the device to connect it to PC. So, you need the help of the Asus USB driver. You have to install this smart driver to connect your Asus Smartphone or tablet to the computer.
You can download this driver from our given link and install it to successfully connect your Asus phone to your PC.
Asus Fastboot Driver
You can download Asus Fastboot utility driver from the following link:
Asus USB Driver Windows 32Bit And 64Bit Support
Asus USB driver software supports several versions of Windows. For example:
- Asus USB Driver Windows 10 64Bit
- Asus USB Driver Windows 7 64Bit
- Asus USB Driver Windows 8.1 (64Bit and 32bit)
- Asus USB Driver Windows 8 (64Bit and 32 bit)
- Asus USB Driver Windows 7 (64Bit and 32 bit)
- Asus USB Driver Windows VISTA (64Bit and 32 bit)
- Asus USB driver Windows XP (32-bit).
Asus USB Drivers for Windows Download links
- Asus VCOM Drivers (MediaTek device): Supported for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Asus CDC Drivers (MediaTek device): Supported for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Asus USB Driver (Qualcomm snapdragon devices):
Supported for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Asus Device Model
Asus ROG Phone 3
Asus ZenFone 6 (2019)
Asus ZenFone Live L2
Asus ZenFone Lite L1 (ZA551KL)
Asus ZenFone Max M1 (ZB556KL)
Asus ZenFone Max M2
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
Asus Zenfone 5Z
Asus Zenpad 3S 8.0
Asus ZenPad 3S 10 LTE
Asus ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170C)
Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
Asus ZenFone Max Plus M2
Asus ZenFone Max Shot
Asus ROG Phone 2
Asus ZenFone 6 Edition 30
Asus Zenpad C 7.0 (Z170CG)
Asus Memo Pad 7 ME572CL
Asus Memo Pad HD 7 16 GB
We have provided here only 20 models of Asus phone. Check the following link if you don’t find your device model here.
- The provided links are for Windows Computers only and these drivers will not work for connecting your device to Linux or MAC PCs.
How To use Asus USB Driver
To use the Asus USB driver for connecting your phone, you need to install it first on your PC. We are describing the installation process and the use of the Asus USB driver below:
- Download the Asus USB driver from the previous link and save it in an easily accessible folder on your Windows computer.
- Find out the saved file and select it in the driver file directly. Then extract the file you have downloaded.
- After the extraction of the file is done, double click on the “.exe” file.
- Let the installation process complete.
- Click on “Run”. If you get any security warning on the PC screen, just click yes to avoid it.
- Now choose English as language and click Next.
- Now, wait until the process of installation completes successfully.
This is the common installation process of Asus USB Driver in Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10.
After the installation process is correctly completed, you can
- use this driver to access Android tools and utilities.
- use Asus PC Suite software or
- use Moborobo Android PC Suite by which you will be able to manage from your computer, all sorts of Android devices.
We have picked the links of Asus USB drivers from the official site of Asus. If any error occurs while installing we would suggest you contact the support team of Asus.