Last Updated on January 4, 2023 by XDA Team
Like Qualcomm and MediaTek-powered devices, other devices are powered by SPD chipsets. Although it’s still quite new, many users have this chipset on their devices.
One of the downsides of the SPD-powered devices is, they’ve huge bugs. Many people complained that they could not flash, root, or transfer files through their SPD device. So we looked into this matter and finally found out that there are issues with the driver files and settings.
So if you’re also facing these issues in your SPD device, this article is for you. We’re here with the driver issues and guide to fix them. The solution to the SPD device issue is using the latest SPD 6531E USB Driver.
SPD 6531E USB Driver Download
The latest and bug-free drivers are needed to fix the software and driver issues, no matter the device chipset. This is also the same for SPD devices.
Although the SPD 6531E driver can be used to fix or repair many issues, we’ll only use it to fix the existing drivers.
However, many of you might ask why we won’t be using the ADB mode. But let me tell you that the ADB mode alone cannot fix this issue. We’ll need both the ADB method and drivers for fixing these.
With both ADB mode and the latest drivers, you first have to flash your SPD ROM, and then the drivers will be fixed automatically.
SPD USB drivers help to use the flash tools to flash the stock SPD firmware. Without the drivers, your PC or phone won’t be able to detect the SPD flash tool. And in this guide, we’ll show you the installation process of the SPD driver only!
Not to mention, the SPD USB Driver is available for Windows 10 in both 32 and 64 Bit!
Read More: Spreadtrum USB Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit
How to Install SPD 6531E USB Driver For Windows
- Start with downloading the latest version of the SPD drive (link given above)
- The download file is in zip format. Extract it
- Go to your SPD phone’s device manager
- Click on add legacy software from Action
- When a pop-up window appears, click on next
- Select the option named show all devices. Click on next again
- Unzip the SPD 6531E USB Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit by selecting have a disk option
- Then you need to choose between 32 and 64-bit options. To use the SPD 6531E USB Driver For Windows 10 32 Bit, select the 32-bit option now.
- Clicking on next will begin the SPD driver’s installation process!
- And it’s done!
And that’s how you can install the latest SPD driver for windows on your PC! Now, to fix the driver problems in your SPD device, the next step is to flash it with eh flashing tools and the ADB mode. But while installing the SPD 6531E USB Driver on your PC, be careful when choosing/selecting the 32 or 64-bit operating system. Note that, flashing tool’s OS needs to match the driver’s OS version as well.
Finally, if you see the driver isn’t installed, try installing the SPD driver again. We’ve tested this driver many times and found it 100% working!