Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by XDA Team
Do you want to avoid FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android device in the future? Or you might be wondering how to disable Knox security.
You can have theKnox Remover V2.1 Zip download on your Samsung phone and enjoy root access to your phone.
In this post, I will guide you on how to download, install, and use this application to unlock some security options on your Android phone. Let’s dive in without further ado!
What Is Knox Remover Tool?
Knox Remover APK is a simple application that lets you unlock or bypass the Factory reset protection or Google lock on your phone.
This comes in handy when you forget your Gmail address and password after flashing your Samsung device.
Besides, Knox Disable Tool is an excellent software to bypass Knox security. This helps you permanently erase all business and personal content from the same handset.
Besides, it has many other features, such as Read Info ADB, Read Info Modem, etc.
Download Knox Remover Tool V2.1 For Samsung
Downloading the Samsung Knox Unlock Code software is pretty simple. You don’t need any credit to get it, as it is an entirely free tool.
The software is compatible with both older and new versions of Windows operating systems. The followings are two links to download this tool on your Samsung Galaxy device.
How To Use Remover Tool V2.1 For Samsung
- Step: 01) After downloading the zip file, unzip it using RAR software and then put all files in a separate folder.
- Step: 02) Select the “SamKnoxFRP.exe” file and double-click it to initiate the installation. Wait for a while until it isinstalled.
- Step: 03) Bypassing the FRP lock requires putting the Samsung phone into the Test Mode. Dial *#0*# from the dial panel and switch to the Test Mode.
- Step: 04) Disabling the Knox Security of your Samsung Galaxy device require turning on the USB debugging option from the setting panel.
- Step: 05) Then, grab a USB cable and connect your Samsung phone to your computer or laptop. You will see a successful text on it that is connected.
- Step: 06) Launch the Knox Remover App and wait for a few seconds until the software recognizes your Samsung phone.
- Step: 07) You will see various functions from the left side, such as Read Info ADB, Read Info Modem, FRP Reset, Disable Knox, etc.
- Step: 08) Choose a particular option you want to perform. Wait for a few seconds until the task is completed. That’s it!
If your old Samsung device doesn’t support the latest version application, you can try the older version software. Plus, make sure to keep a complete backup of your important files before using this application. You may lose your data and files while using the tool.
Now, you know how to Remover V2.1 Zip download and install it on any Samsung Galaxy phone. Make sure to follow the steps carefully to unlock your device. Let me know if you are still facing any issues.