Last Updated on January 11, 2023 by XDA Team
Have you ever heard of the MT65XX Android Phone Driver? Well, there isn’t any cause for an alarm. I will get to you in a moment.
Meanwhile, let me start by asking you this. Are you having trouble connecting your android phone to your PC? Don’t worry, I am going to help you out in fixing that issue.
Such mishaps are common and can be frustrating, especially when you are in need of a quick fix, an important document, or when you intend to retrieve a file from your phone.
So what causes this to happen?
Truth be told, electronic gadgets can sometimes develop technical problems. Even so, the failure of an android phone to connect to your computer is often as a result of several reasons, including the following:
- Expired computer drivers
- Poor windows support
- Missing operating systems
- Technical Hard Drive problems
How Do You Solve This
While this is true, luckily for you, the use of the MT65XX Android Phone Driver is the perfect solution. With this driver, you can easily update your PC Drivers automatically, identify and fix unknown devices, and finally support various operating systems for your Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
MT65XX Android Phone Driver Latest All Version
The MT65XX USB Driver list is nothing to worry about too. This driver is usually compatible with Android smartphones that are powered by the Mediatek MT 65xx Chipset. Even so, it will also run with the 66xx and the 67xx Chipset.
Even better, you can also get a specific setup depending on your OS. Personally, I have used the MT65XX USB Driver for Windows 7 32Bit And 64Bit.
MT65XX USB Android Driver Support Brands
Apart from working with Windows. The MT65XX also works with Android Phones. The MT65XX Android Phone Driver support brands are many and will include the following models that I will list right here.
The MT65XX Preloader for USB drivers works with the brands that I have listed here. However, if your device is still new to the market, you might find it hard to get the driver. As such, you’d have to log onto the manufacturer’s official website to be able to land the driver that you need.
With that said, the next big step is to learn how to install this driver. So whether you are looking for the MT65XX USB Driver for Windows 10 64Bit or simply for your Android phone, getting this process right is vital. Let me show you how to do it.
How to Install MT65XX Android USB Driver Latest Version
Like I mentioned above, it is very important to learn how to install these USB drivers. As such, in this next Step by Step guide, that’s exactly what we are going to do. Please take a look at what I have prepared for you.
- Step I: First, find the official download link for the MediaTek MT65xx USB Drivers.
- Step II: Next, download the MediaTek MT65xx USB Drivers from the link.
- Step III: Follow this by extracting the Downloaded Mediatek MT65xx USB Drivers on your PC.
- Step IV: Access the Device Manager in your Computer (Open the Control Panel to do this and then click the control panel that’s on your desktop).
NOTE: If the device manager doesn’t show by this method, you can try the following. Right-click on “My Computer,” then click on “Manage” to prompt a pop-up screen, which allows you to select the device manager.
- Step V: Once you have clicked on your Device Manager’s menu, you should see your Computer’s name at the top of the Device Manager Settings.
- Now locate the tab named “action” and tap on it. The click prompts a scroll-down list with different options. Select “Add Legacy Hardware
- Step VI: A new screen pops up. In that new screen, you’ll be welcomed using a new add legacy screen and a “Next” button. Click on this button. Do not click on “back” or “cancel” which are with the same button.
- Step VII: Once you click on “Next” above, a new screen pops up. For this new screen, you’d have to click or check the option marked “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list” and then click on the “Next” button once again.
- Step VIII: Now on this new screen, you will select “Show All Devices” and then click on the “Next” button once again.
- Next, select the “Have Disk” on this new screen and then select any .inf file that you had extracted in the first step (Step 1).
- Step IX: When you do that, it allows you to access the main browse option. You can then browse for your Extracted Folder of the MT65XX USB Driver for Windows 10 64Bit or any other Windows of your choice on your PC.
- Step X: Once you have selected the .inf files that you have and clicked“Open,” you will be prompted with a security warning. Choose “Install Anyway” to continue. Allow the installation to complete before you can restart your PC/Laptop.
NOTE: That’s just it. With the final step (X) completed, you’d have successfully installed the MT65XX USB Driver for Windows 7 32Bit and 64Bit or for Windows 10. You can now use your Android phone on a PC.
With the MT65XX Android Phone Drivers, poor android phone connections will be something of the past. You will have an easy and timely fix on any related problems and, as such, end up with smooth operation.
Luckily for you, the MT65XX Preloader drivers for USB are easy to install. You don’t have to worry about using them since they don’t come with a complicated manual to follow too.
The process is simple, and so is the operation. Depending on your operating system, choose the right MT65XX for your Android Phone.