Avator box is always a great solution for fixing up Chinese smartphones. Especially, the software can heal up dead Chinese phones on the market. Actually, it supports just about a very Chinese smartphone. But saying that finding the latest setup file and installing it is not quite easy on the go. So, we are going to provide a short review of the software installation, navigation and setup parts.
The Feature List Of Avator Box
(X) MTK – Screenlock Bypass Added new Method For MTK Encrypted Data Phones
(X) MTK – VIVO Y85,Y83,Y81s Format/ Reset Data Meta mode Support added
(X) MTK – Oppo F9 Support Added
(X) MTK – MT6797 Read/Write/FRP/Screenlock Added Support
(X) MTK – MT6575 Read/Write/FRP/Screenlock Added Support
(X) MTK – MT6797T Read/Write/FRP/Screenlock Added Support
(X) MTk – Huawei Phones added in support
(X) MTK – FRP Reset Improved Support all the phones
(X) MTK – Updated & Impproved Partion Manager Tool
(X) MTk – EMI Database Updated New Phones Suppored Automode
(X) Qualcomm – Read Factory Firmware XML Script Updated
(X) Qualcomm – Added Support Vivo X20/21/21UD Read/Write/ Format/FRP/Bypass screenlock
(X) Qualcomm – firehose protocal Updated
(X) Qualcomm – Bypass Screenlock / Reclock Updated and new method
(X) Qualcomm – Manual Firehose selection Updated
(X) Qualcomm – Internal Firehose Db updated
Fixed Reported Bugs and Gui Fixs
Stay tuned for more updates!
Àvator Box Pro V2.1 Latest Version Support
Huawei Honor 6C
Huawei Honor V9
Huaeei Honor Chagwan 6 Dual SIM
Huawei Nova Young 4G
Huawei Honor Bee
Features of Avator box driver:
The Avator Box driver is the only software that can heal up any Chinese smartphones. But what are the best features? Let’s check them out:
- Can heal any Chinese phones
- Supports almost all models
- Can unlock pattern with ease
- Supports any Android version
- Has a user-friendly interface
Avator box Dongle Price:
For registered Avator Box driver users, the Avator box dongle is very crucial. The dongle features additional solutions in unlocking or flashing Chinese phones. But about the pricing. You can get a dongle in around $50 to 99 bucks.
How To Setup Avator Box Latest Version
The process is very easy. Just one click installation. Let’s check out the process.
- First, download the Avator Box latest setup file on your computer. Currently, the latest version is 8.002. Download it from a reliable website.
- Once the download is finished, select PL2303 Prolific Driver installer application file.
- You need to wait for the InstallShield Wizard to pop up. After a few seconds, the installation process will be ready.
- Now, click the next button.
- Just one click, the installation process will start. It will cost you just about 3-4 seconds.
- After the installation is complete, click the Finish button to stop the InstallShield Wizard.
How to use Avator Box driver?
With the Avator driver installed on your computer and if you have an Avator box dongle, you can easily use the driver on your computer and unlock or flash Chinese smartphones. So here is the process:
- First of all, connect the dongle with your Avator box dongle.
- Open the Avator box driver on your computer. The software will start to run.
- After that, you need to select the box’s COm-port
- Now press “Start”
- You should head over to the box maintenance lab.
- Now, press register
- Filling up all the information is important.
- Entering the activation code will register you.
- Once finishing registering, restart the driver software and select “connect box”
- After registering, try to log in. When you are finished, you can flash or unlock phones with ease.
You never know when you need to flash any dead Chinese phone model or unlock it. Avator box is widely popular for being the only software for healing up dead Chinese phones. The driver is always easy to install and always provides the best support. Now come to think of it, installing process and using process may seem tough. But that is not the case. But even if you have doubts, we believe after reading the whole content, you can install it easily.
Notwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.