Having a ZTE Android device is fun, but hey, let’s face it, you won’t be able to use all the hottest themes and mods when it’s on the manufacturer settings. Yes, it’s true that you’ll have your device safe and sound if you use it how the company wants you to. However, if you want to take complete control of your phone, then you need to unlock the bootloader. Once you unlock the bootloader, your gates for all the device modification will be opened. Download Miracle Box For Remove FRP Lock.
If you’re wondering how would you make your way to the ZTE Bootloader Unlock, you’re in the right place. We’ll tell you how to unlock the ZTE bootloader very easily. So, without further ado, let’s hit the topic.
How to Unlock ZTE Bootloader With PC:
To convert your Android APK to the ZTE bootloader unlock APK, you’ll need to use your PC. Furthermore, you’ll also need to use ZTE bootloader unlock code. Let’s have a look at the steps you need to consider.
- First off, you need to enable the Developer Options and OEM Unlock Option.
- Now pug in your ZTE device to your computer by using a USB cable.
- You’ll notice a folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed. Now, by pressing the Shift key and Right-clicking on the empty space and selecting the option from the drop-down, open the command prompt.
- Once you command the command prompt by typing ‘adb devices’, a prompt will pop up which says ‘Allow USB debugging.’ You need to choose the option that says ‘Always Allow from This Computer’.
- Reboot your device in bootloader mode by executing the command ‘adb bootloader’.
- After your device reboots in the bootloader mode, type the ‘fastboot devices’ command to check if your Fastboot drivers are working perfectly. You’ll be provided a ZTE bootloader unlocking page with a list. If you can’t find your device in the list, then there must be a problem.
- However, if you do see your device on the list, then Voila! It worked. Now, write the ‘fasboot OEM unlock’ and your device’s bootloader will be unlocked.
- Finally, execute ‘fastboot reboot’ and wait for a few seconds so that your device can reboot. Disconnect your device when you’re done.
Also, Check FRP hijacker For Remove FRP Lock
ZTE Bootloader Unlock No PC Version:
- First, use Kingroot to root your device.
- Download the Flashify app and Launch it to activate the Superusers permission.
- Once you open the Flashify app, you’ll see a disclaimer pop up on your screen. Accept the terms or otherwise, the app won’t let you proceed.
- In the next step as you proceed, you’ll see the Flash option. Now simply put a click on the ‘recovery image’ option.
- You’ll need to select the ‘Download TWRP’ option as it appears.
- When you proceed to the next screen, you’ll be provided a list. Select your device from the list that appears on your screen.
- The app you for a flash recovery. Select the ‘Yup’ option to proceed to the flashing process.
- Once you’re done, manually reboot your device by closing all the apps. Tada! Your bootloader is unlocked.
ZTE Bootloader Unlock is fun especially when you are hungry for the new mods and themes your phone can offer. However, like every fun can hurt, using the ZTE unlock bootloader code generator tool too much can harm your phone. This is why we’ve provided the safest way to unlock your bootloader. Use these steps and take the ultimate control over your device.
Hi. This is XDA ROM. I am a technology lover. I try all smartphone problem solved and review all mobile feature price, details, specification. Publish all smartphone unlock tool, FRP lock, google account bypass APK. I try to show all mobile problem fixed guidelines and how to use unlock tools.