Last Updated on January 4, 2023 by XDA Team
If you’re using Allwinner A33 and want to flash, then check our today’s article with a firmware or flash file with all the necessary flashing tools; download the firmware or flash file for your Allwinner A33 Tablet PC. Your tablet needs to be connected to your computer after downloading the ISO image.
Most users complain about not being able to detect their tablets by the computer.
Download Allwinner Firmware Collection
If you have multiple Smartphone or tablet that runs on all winner firmware, you might need to get the list of the firmware of your devices. Usually, the Allwinner A33 firmware download file is android, based on Lolipop 5.1.1.
Therefore, you might feel to upgrade the OS. So rooting is one option that still works on those devices running under android version 6.0 Marshmallow.
But the problem is users face that not all app or software is capable of rooting a device. Most of the apps are fake or don’t support some specific devices.
Now that you will need your firmware to upgrade or fix the device anyway, a list to download Allwinner firmware collection can come in handy.
Download Allwinner USB Driver
Any android or IOS or any other device needs a computer to fix some problem. However, you will need the right USB driver for every device to connect with the PC.
Without the right one, you can’t go for the further steps of installing an A33 tablet firmware.
Is your device in need of a USB driver? Here, you will find Allwinner USB drivers categorized by model number for all models.
It is not possible to connect your device to the computer without downloading and installing the drivers provided here since Allwinner does not offer PC Suites.
You can run it on a PC and then connect an Allwinner tablet or smartphone.
Allwinner USB drivers
- Allwinner A10
- Allwinner A13
- Allwinner A20
- Allwinner A23 T739
- Allwinner A33
- Allwinner A83T
- Allwinner H3
- Allwinner H6
- Allwinner T3 P3
- Allwinner T8
How to flash Allwinner chipset tablet\smartphone?
Not everyone is so tech-savvy that they don’t need a guide. Even if you are now an expert, you will still need to know your staff before working with it.
Some of you may ask that “I got the firmware alright, but what is the best way to install that on my device?” Don’t worry. We will guide you to fix your device in a step-by-step procedure.
- You will need the proper USB driver to flash and install any firmware to an allwinner device successfully. Download the right USB driver for your smartphone/tablet from our provided Allwinner firmware download collection.
- You can download and extract files from Phoenix USB Pro on your PC. This one is the best Allwinner A33 flash tool for the A33 processor. Launch the software on your PC to get started with the procedure. There is now an option to view the files Phoenix USB pro.
- Turn off the device.
- To flash the Stock ROM on your tablet or smartphone, download and extract it.
- Double Click on the icon or right-click and then “Run as Administrator” on your Windows PC to Open the PhoenixUSBPro.exe file on your computer.
- When you have successfully opened the PhoenixUSB Pro software on your PC, click the key tab at the top and navigate to your key file.
- Click on the image button to assign a Firmware path (.img extension) to your Tablet.
- Start the installation of the operating system by pressing the Start button.
- You can only flash the flash file if there is a big green tick mark on the right; if you see a red mark and a different symbol, you cannot flash the flash file.
- Using your (power down) smartphone or tablet, connect your PC by pressing the Volume down Key when your device is connected to your PC.
- Your device will be detected automatically by PhoenixUSB Pro when you start the flashing process.
If you follow all these steps carefully, you can flash firmware in any Allwinner chipset device, including A33 Firmware. It would be best always to be careful not to disconnect your phone/tablet during the flashing process.
One of the most reasons devices gets bricked is incomplete flash. If your stock firmware gets any interruption while installing, it may get buggy.
Allwinner A33 is a highly productive processor. The processor works on Allwinner A33 Quad Core Firmware which is known for its low power consumption and high performance of the device. This processor is the next generation of the Allwinner A23 double center processors.
The A33 Firmware plays an important role in the high performance of devices because the device has to do justice in software animation, video streaming, and gaming encounters.
And the more you use your device, the more the firmware starts to gather chances, which makes the device slower. And you can only count on downloading the Allwinner A33 firmware collection to fix that.