1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.1
Notwar Roy is the head of the XDAROM.COM writer team. He has been serving the smartphone industry for over 10 years now when smartphones were only at their initial stage. He has worked with several technical teams and currently serving XDAROM.COM with his experience, enthusiasm, and intuitive suggestions to offer you the best troubleshoots in the quickest possible time. Follow him on Pinterest And Twitter.